Know what to ask a personal injury attorney to help your case receive the best possible settlement. Communication with your attorney is the key to having a positive and successful case. Personal injury attorneys are there to help your case go smoothly getting you more money, faster. At Parke Gordon Law Firm in Spokane, our personal injury lawyers believe every client deserves fair representation.
What to Ask a Personal Injury Attorney
- May I read some reviews from some of your previous clients? Parke Gordon Law Firm has received several five star reviews from prior clients. You can read our Client Reviews page here.
- What experience do you have with a case like mine? The experienced and knowledgeable attorneys at Parke Gordon Law Firm have handled hundreds of car accident, motorcycle accident, semi truck accident, wrongful death, dog bite, and many other personal injury cases.
- When can I expect my case to be settled? The time in which your case will be settled is determined by many factors related specifically to your case. Typically, Parke Gordon Law Firm settles a case sometime between one to two months.
- What areas of law do you specialize in? The attorneys at Parke Gordon Law Firm are personal injury attorneys specializing in cases such as:
- If I am not satisfied with the insurance company’s settlement offer, will you fight in my behalf for more money? Of course. Parke Gordon Law Firm prides itself for fighting for every penny owed to our clients.
Contact a Spokane Personal Injury Attorney at Parke Gordon Law Firm
If you’ve been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another, contact the law office of Parke Gordon Law Firm. Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys are trusted by the residents of Spokane. We have successfully handled and settled hundreds of cases in Spokane. Our law office believes every client deserves fair representation, not just big insurance companies with deep pockets. Call our Spokane law office today at (509) 482-7274 for a free consultation.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case