Spokane motorcycle lawyer Mat Parke is a recommended and experienced Harvard law graduate. Along with Mat are other motorcycle accident attorneys at our law firm who have successfully obtained exceptional money settlements for injured clients. Our law firm obtained a $220,000 money settlement for a motorcycle accident client. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, call our Spokane office for a free consultation at (509) 482-7274.
How a Spokane Motorcycle Lawyer Can Help Your Motorcycle Accident Case?
Very serious injuries usually result from a motorcycle accident. Getting the compensation you need could depend on if you hire an experienced motorcycle injury lawyer. Motorcycle accident attorneys are hired to handle the stress of dealing with insurance companies. Our law firm can get you the compensation you deserve for your accident. Spokane motorcycle injury lawyer Mat Parke believes every client deserves top-tier representation. Let Parke Gordon fight the big insurance companies. Our Spokane motorcycle injury lawyers will also be able to identify parties to sue, calculate damages owed, and pursue a lawsuit.
When Presenting Your Case to a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Here are some tips to help you feel more comfortable when calling to present your case.
- Share as many details about the accident that you can. When the attorney has a clear understanding of the case they will better be able to help.
- Understand that a lawyer will not always take your case. From a financial standpoint, an attorney has an obligation to their company to make sure a case will produce income.
- Review the accident before calling to make sure you can present all the facts and clearly state who was at fault.
- Know what your insurance policy will cover.
- Have evidence such as police reports, photos of the accident, witness statements, etc.
After Hiring a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Even after hiring Parke Gordon you will need to be involved in the case. While our law office will handle most of the process, you will be needed to make ultimate decisions. Always feel free to call our Spokane office with any questions at (509) 482-7274.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case