When you’ve been injured in an accident such as a car accident, semi truck accident or motorcycle accident, it is important to hire an experienced and qualified personal injury attorney to represent you. Before your initial meeting with a personal injury lawyer, you will want to be prepared. Here are some things you will want to do in preparation to meet with a personal injury attorney.
Documents to Gather Prior to Meeting with a Personal Injury Attorney
Here is a list of documents to gather prior to your first initial meeting with a personal injury attorney:
- Copies of police reports when applicable
- Copies of bills from medical providers.
- Your information for insurance coverage (auto and medical).
- Details of work you missed due to an injury and documentation of any lost income.
- A calendar with details of when the incident took place, surgery dates or any other days you received medical treatment.
- Copies of any correspondence you have had with your insurance provider or the other party’s insurance provider.
- Copies of any claims that have already been filed for the accident.
- Photos you took at the accident including pictures of the scene, property damage, your injuries or the injuries of any loved ones or anything else relevant.
- Any journal entries that demonstrate your emotional and psychological state being effected by the accident.
Personal Injury Attorneys at Parke Gordon Law Firm in Spokane
If you need to hire an experienced personal injury attorney in the Spokane area, contact the law office of Parke Gordon Law Firm. Our lawyers have obtained impressive settlements for our personal injury clients. We can take the stress out of your claim and will fight for every penny you are owed. The law firm of Mat Parke believes every client deserves fair representation, not just big insurance companies with deep pockets. Call our Spokane law office today for a free consultation. We can usually tell you over the phone if you have a good case.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case