Personal injury lawyer and Harvard law grad, Mat Parke, is currently working on creating a YouTube channel. Parke Gordon will be producing videos of Mat Parke discussing common questions often asked by our clients. These videos are not intended to be legal advice for any individual case. As always, if you have a question about your personal injury case, please contact our Spokane law office for a free consultation at (509) 482-7274.
Potential YouTube Videos by Parke Gordon Law Firm
Mat Parke will cover a variety of topics relating to personal injury claims such as the following.
- What happens during my personal injury case?
- When should I hire a personal injury attorney?
- When can I expect to get my settlement check?
- What determines how much my personal injury case is worth?
- How can I tell if I have a good personal injury case?
- How can social media affect my personal injury case?
- How can I receive help to pay for my medical bills after a car accident?
- Tips to prevent a motorcycle accident.
- How does a motorcycle accident differ from a car accident when it comes to insurance covering personal injuries?
- What is considered wrongful death?
- What will insurance pay after a wrongful death?
- How can an attorney help me after a dog bite?
- Tips for dog owners to avoid fees or lawsuit.
- I had a slip and fall accident in a store. Do I have a case?
- What factors determine a good slip and fall case?
- How much is a typical bike accident settlement worth?
- What are some of the major causes of a bike accident?
Follow Parke Gordon Law Firm in Spokane to be notified of when these videos become available.
Parke Gordon Law Firm on YouTube
Parke Gordon Law Firm on Facebook
Parke Gordon Law Firm on Twitter
Parke Gordon Law Firm on Instagram
Parke Gordon Law Firm on Google Plus
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case