Spokane Car Accident Lawyer
Looking for car accident attorneys and auto accident lawyers in Spokane? Our Spokane car accident lawyers at Parke Gordon Law Firm have years of experience representing car crash clients and obtaining impressive money settlements quickly.
What to Do After a Car Accident
After a car crash, call 911 immediately so that a law enforcement officer can conduct an investigation of the accident and documents that the other driver was negligent. The police officer will take statements and usually issues a traffic citation to the driver responsible for causing the crash. Without the police officer’s report, the other driver might lie and make it difficult to obtain a settlement. If the police officer wrongly finds you at fault, we can still help. The car accident attorneys and auto accident lawyers of Parke Gordon have helped numerous clients fight tickets and obtain settlements when an investigating officer makes a mistake as to who was at fault for causing a car crash. The next step is to get your injuries checked out. This is not the time to be tough and hold back. You need to document the areas of your body that are in pain by getting checked at the emergency room or an urgent care center. After you have had a medical evaluation, you should call a Spokane lawyer. There is no up-front cost to hire an automobile accident lawyer at Parke Gordon Law Firm in Spokane. The car accident attorney will get paid when the case settles. Call now for a free consultation with an experienced car accident attorney in Spokane. We can usually tell you over the phone if you have a good case. The car accident attorneys and auto accident lawyers of Parke Gordon can deal with the insurance adjusters, help get you a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired or appraised, and ensure your injuries are properly diagnosed and treated. Once your injuries are resolved, your car accident attorney can negotiate a settlement that pays you money for everything you’ve gone through.
How Much is Your Auto Accident Case Worth?
The value of every car accident case is different and depends on a number of factors such as who is liable, the severity of your injuries, and how hard your attorney is willing to fight for you. Great car accident attorneys and auto accident lawyers will build the value of an auto accident claim by pursuing a recovery of all damages by hiring doctors, economists and other experts to document all recoverable damages. The Spokane car crash attorneys at Parke Gordon Law Firm are experienced in maximizing the value of your case and will fight to get you every penny you deserve. You can beat Goliath!
When Should You Contact a Car Crash Attorney?
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you should call a car accident attorney immediately after seeking medical treatment if necessary. Many people have lost money by not contacting an attorney and failing to properly document their injuries, failing to obtain necessary diagnostic tests, speaking to the adverse insurance company and saying something detrimental to their case. There’s no need to risk hurting the value of your car accident case, call us now to let us begin working on your case.
Top 5 Reasons to File a Claim Quickly Following an Auto Accident
There are several reasons to file a claim quickly following a car accident that you should be aware of. The after-effects of a car accident can be overwhelming. There are so many things to do to make sure everything is done correctly. As a personal injury attorney, I’ve handled many car accident cases where the client wished they had filed sooner. Here are the top five reasons to file a claim quickly following a car accident.
- Possible larger settlement. You may be thinking you can save money by handling the case yourself. However, doing so is only counterproductive. A personal injury attorney is able to collect greater compensation on your behalf. Consider the following real case examples Parke Gordon handled: Case 1: Alone the client received $7,000. With Parke Gordon, the client received $29,000. Case 2: Working alone the client received $13,000. Parke Gordon received $40,000 for the client. Case 3: On their own, the client received $30,000. With the help of Parke Gordon, the client received $102,000. Case 4: The client received $10,000. Parke Gordon received $450,000 for the client.
- Statue of limitation and tort deadlines. There is limited time to file a lawsuit. This is intended to preserve the integrity of physical and witness evidence. In the state of Washington, the statue of limitation allows a lawsuit to be filed for up to two years for a personal injury claim.
- Memory is best right after an accident. The longer you wait to file a claim the greater chance of memories becoming fogged. The integrity of evidence diminishes with time along with clear memories. It is always best to make a clear, concise statement directly following a car accident whenever possible. A personal injury attorney will be able to pinpoint important details that you may forget to include in your recollection. If you wait too long, you may not be able to answer critical questions.
- Peace of mind. Rest assured your case is in good hands with Parke Gordon. Hiring an attorney will allow you to recover properly. Let Parke Gordon fight big insurance companies to get you the greatest compensation.
- Free consultation. Parke Gordon offers a free consultation to personal injury victims. If you think you have a claim, call our Spokane office at (509) 482-7274. We can usually tell you over the phone if you have a good case. We do not charge by the hour and do not require you to pay a retainer. That means you pay nothing until we win your case. You can afford to hire us. Call now.
Will My Personal Injury Case Settle or Go to Trial?
A common question clients of Parke Gordon Law Firm ask is “Will my personal injury case settle or go to trial?” Many people fear to hire an attorney because they think they will have to appear in court. The fact is only four percent to five percent of all personal injury cases in the United States go to court. 95 to 96 percent of all personal injury cases are settled pretrial. These statistics are from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics Bulletin, Federal Tort Trials and Verdicts.
The experienced personal injury attorneys at Parke Gordon Law Firm will work hard to prevent the need for trail by building a strong case demonstrating how likely you are to receive a court verdict in your favor.
Failure to Yield Car Accident Statistics
Thousands of car accidents and injuries occur every year from drivers failing to yield. In fact, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reported more than 3,100 fatal car accidents in 2011 due to failure to yield.
Strategies to Prevent Head-on Car Accident Collisions
Providing adequate passing zones is one way to reduce the number of head-on car accident collisions. Here are a few more strategies to prevent or reduce head-on car accident collisions.
- Install centerline rumble strips for two-lane roads.
- Install profiled thermoplastic strips for centerlines.
- Provide wider cross sections on two-lane roads.
- Provide center two-way left-turn lanes for four and two-lane roads.
- Reallocate total two-lane roadway width (lane and shoulder) to include a narrow “buffer-median.”
- Use alternating passing lanes or four-lane sections at key locations.
- Install median barriers for narrow-width medians on multilane roads.
- Better pavement markings.
- Skid-resistant pavement surfaces.
- Rumble strips to slow vehicles on approaches to hazardous locations.
Washington Rules of the Road
Obedience to Traffic Laws
Traffic Signs, Signals, and Markings
Driving and Passing on the Roadway
Who Has the Right-of-Way at an Uncontrolled Intersection?
What to Do When a Stoplight is Broken or Malfunctioning
Vehicle Turning Left
Entering the Roadway
Obstructing the Intersection
Liability of a Vehicle Entering the Roadway
Emergency Vehicles and Zones
Highway Construction and Maintenance
Pedestrian’s Rights and Duties
Turning and Starting
Emerging from Alley, Driveway, or Building
What is the Rule for Stopping for a School Bus?
Why Speed Limits Are Important
Car Accident Statistics in School Zones
Exercise Due Care While Driving
Reckless Driving, Driving Under the Influence, and Vehicular Homicide
What is Considered to be Reckless Driving?
Driving Under the Influence
Driving with an Open Container of Alcohol
Vehicular Assault or Vehicular Homicide
Roadway Construction Zones
Stopping, Standing, and Parking
Operation of Bicycles
Spokane Personal Injury Law Firm Accident Blog
Visit our Personal Injury Law Firm Accident Blog to read about local car accidents and other personal injury accident stories that have happened recently in Spokane and other surrounding areas.
Car Accident Attorneys and Auto Accident Lawyers in Spokane, WA
Don’t wait to call a Spokane car accident lawyer, call now. We can take the stress out of a claim and we’ll fight to get you full value for your car accident injuries working on your case. Call (509) 482-7274 to speak with an experienced Spokane car accident lawyer during a free consultation. The clients of Parke Gordon Law Firm love us and we think you will took. Take a look at our Client Reviews page to read some of the reviews from our Spokane clients.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case